Thank you for your interest in Platinum Converting!
Please fill out the information below to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Full-time – 2nd Shift
40 hours minimum guaranteed. Over-time available.
August 19, 2015
Platinum Converting, Inc.
851 Expressway Dr
Itasca, IL 60143
We are seeking a full-time INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC to be responsible for maintaining and repairing machines and a variety of equipment associated with the print finish industry. Perform building, equipment and machine maintenance as required. Must be highly motivated, results oriented, a team player and have excellent communication skills. Minimum 5 years experience working as a maintenance mechanic. Bilingual a plus. The ideal candidate would have:
- basic electrical knowledge
- ability to read electrical schematics and blueprints
- must own common tools for the trade
- knowledge and ability to use hand tools
- able to accurately and efficiently diagnose building, equipment and machine problems
- ability to use hands, stand and/or walk 100% of the day
- ability to bend, stoop or twist 50% of the day
- ability to read and write job tickets and reports
- able to drive a forklift, scissor lift
- able to work in a scissor lift at heights up to 30′ in the air
How to Apply
Please fill out the form below.
Platinum Converting is an equal employment opportunity employer. We comply with federal, state and local laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, religious beliefs, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, military status or any other basis protected by federal, state and/or local fair employment laws.
Privacy: We respect our applicants’ privacy. Applicants will be required to provide specific information to complete the application process. The information you provide, unless otherwise specified, will only be used in regard to our employment decision.